Annapurna Base camp Trekking begins a short drive from Pokhara to Phedi. This trekking includes Ghorepani (Poon hill) one the best Himalayas view point in Annapurna regions. Our 16 days Annapurna base camp trekking offer one of best views of all Annapurna Ranges including Dhaulagiri and many other popular peaks of Nepal. According to your timeframe of holiday, the itinerary can be customized. Annapurna Base camp Trekking is also known as Annapurna sanctuary Trekking. Annapurna Base Camp trekking is the classic trekking, which is situated under the immense south face of Annapurna. Annapurna base Camp is popular trekking and a moderate trekking that starts at Phedi a short drive of about 45 minutes from Pokhara takes you to the foot [Base Camp, 4130m] of the Mt. Annapurna, one of the most magnificent peak in the world. During trekking, you will also visit natural hot spring at Jhinu danda.Annapurna base camp trekking passes through the middle hills of Nepal with Gurung (Gurkhas soldier’s villages) and forests of oak, magnolia and rhododendron. The trail then follows the Modi Khola River into the Sanctuary where you enter a hidden amphitheater with a superb view of snowy peaks.
From Annapurna Base Camp trekking you will see Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna Fang, Annapurna I and III, Gangapurna and Machhapuchhare (know as the Fishtail because of its distinctive shape). Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is not particularly difficult trekking although there are some steep climbs and a few narrow bridges. It is a good a trekking to do if you would like to get into the high Himalayas without the longer acclimatization period required for some of the other trekking. The highest altitude reached is 4,130m at Annapurna Base Camp.
After Annapurna base Camp Trekking, you will follow same way trekking back to Chhomrong (a beautiful village with finest lodges) and will catch another trail to Ghorepani poon hill. We ascend Poon Hill (3193m) for sunrise; an impressive mountain panorama is revealed with spectacular views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna 1, Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, the fluted peak and Machapuchare, known as the fishtail because of its distinctive summit shape.
· All arrival and departure transfer services
· 4 nights’ accommodations at in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
· Experienced Guides and Porter during the trek.
· Transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara-Nayapul-Ktm
· Flight Tickets from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
· 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee).
· Annapurna Conservation Fee.
· TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
· All salary, transportation, food, insurance of staffs.
· Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
· Welcome Dinner.
· Company Duffle bag
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
· Extra nights at Kathmandu.
· Tips to Staffs.
· Personal Equipment.
· Personal life, Medical insurance
· Emergency evacuation, Helicopter rescue if required
· Bar bills & beverage
Duration: 16 Days