Upper mustang trek region is start from Tibetan influence, Kaligandaki, to the Tibetan border south to Kagbeni having the thousand years of old monastery, caves, local tribes and scenic beauties of the different landscapes. It is consider that a land where the soul of the man is still considered to be as real as the feet he walks on land said to be "barren as a dead deer”.
This trekking also include Lo-Manthang which is the most attraction of the Trekking and beautify desert country Hiking in out of the huge sided valley of the Kali Gandaki gorge (the deepest gorge of the world).
Includes / Excludes
In order to be clear and precise about the price quoted by Ascent Himalayas, you fill find below what is included and what is not included in the price. As you will see, the price of the trip covers roughly everything except the cost of your flight to come to Kathmandu, your insurance and your own extras.
· All arrival and departure transfer services in Kathmandu
· 4 nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu on B/B basis (total number of nights at arrival and departure)
· Guide,and porters during the trekking including wages, equipment, medical & accident insurances for all staff
· Domestic flight ticket to Jomsom-Ktm Members.
· 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea or coffee) along with accommodation during the trek.
· Trekking Fee
· First Aid medical kit for the Members and staff
· Satellite phone for security - available to Members at cost
· Government Taxes levied in Nepal
· Two Ascent Himalayas duffle bags
· Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu
· International flight fare from/to Kathmandu
· Any airport departure taxes which might be applicable at the airport.
· Visa fees
· Tips for Guide and porter staff (up to the Member to decide the amount)
· Any costs related to the trip terminating earlier than expected (such as additional nights in Kathmandu or changing international flight tickets)
· Any costs related to the Member having left the trip earlier than the rest of the group or having decided to spend one or more days in lodges when the rest of the team are trekking.
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except welcome dinner)
· Extra hotel charges at Kathmandu (such as bar and laundry expenses)
· Personal Trekking Gears
· Travel insurance
· Personal repatriation and medical insurance (mandatory)
· Emergency evacuation and / or helicopter rescue if required
· Personal expenses
Duration: 19 Days