Manaslu Circuit Trek is getting nowadays more and more popular as a new destination place for trekking in Nepal. In this trek you can get enjoy by viewing the unique and terrific view of Mt. Manaslu, flora and fauna, Tsum valley trek, cultural heritage, lifestyle of the native people. In this trekking area you will get Buddhist monastery at samagaon.This trek is much easier than it was along the Budhi Gandaki River gorge.
Our trekking start from Aarughat along with Budhi Gandaki River towards the Larkya Pass This Manaslu circuit trekking will be started from Aarughat, a traditional riverbank market place; you trek along the Budhi Gandaki River towards the Larkya Pass from where you cross over to a trans-Himalayan Tsum valley. A few days’ trek further from the Larkya Pass will take you to the culminating point of this trek Besisahar. So you can experience Himalaya and local lifestyle of Nepal for providing you the best vacation ever. Further trekking will takes us to our final destination besisahar.
In order to be clear and precise about the price quoted by Ascent Himalayas, you fill find below what is included and what is not included in the price. As you will see, the price of the trip covers roughly everything except the cost of your flight to come to Kathmandu, your insurance and your own extras.
· All arrival and departure transfer services in Kathmandu
· 4 nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu on B/B basis (total number of nights at arrival and departure)
· Guide,and porters during the trekking including wages, equipment, medical & accident insurances for all staff
· Transportation from Kathmandu to besishar for members and staffs.
· 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea or coffee) along with accommodation during the trek.
· Trekking & Conservation fee
· First Aid medical kit for the Members and staff
· Satellite phone for security - available to Members at cost
· Government Taxes levied in Nepal
· Two Ascent Himalayas duffle bags
· Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu
· International flight fare from/to Kathmandu
· Any airport departure taxes which might be applicable at the airport.
· Visa fees
· Tips for Guide and porter staff (up to the Member to decide the amount)
· Any costs related to the trip terminating earlier than expected (such as additional nights in Kathmandu or changing international flight tickets)
· Any costs related to the Member having left the trip earlier than the rest of the group or having decided to spend one or more days in lodges when the rest of the team are trekking.
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except welcome dinner)
· Extra hotel charges at Kathmandu (such as bar and laundry expenses)
· Personal Trekking Gears
· Travel insurance
· Personal repatriation and medical insurance (mandatory)
· Emergency evacuation and / or helicopter rescue if required
Duration: 23 Days