Panch Pokhari is a group of 5 Hindu holy lake in the Sindupalchowk District Of Nepal.It is 9th highest altitude wetland in the world.This holy lake is decorated with the unsurpassed natural beauty, biological diversity and the cultural heritage. It lies in the arms of very beautiful Himalayan Range and pristine nature. It is very popular for pilgrimage destination for Hindus and Buddhist. Many Hindus and Buddhist pilgrimages visit this sacred lake in Janai Purnima.
Panch Pokhari is one of the main features of Langtang National Parklocated in the Nuwakot,Rasuwa and Sindhupalchowk districts of the central Himalayan region. The main attractions of Panch Pokhari are excellent Himalayan views and pristine nature with distinct culture including Himalayan sights of Jugal Himal and others nearby mountains. Government of Nepal Postal Services Department issues a postal ticket featuring this Pokhari in 2011.Panch Pokhari is one of the new and un spoilt trekking destinations in Nepal.The route offers a beautiful Himalayan view and pristine nature with distinct culture. Panch Pokhara is situated at an elevation of about 4100m above sea level. This is a famous Hindu pilgrimage site in Nepal. Panch Pokhari trekking lies to the north of the Kathmandu valley; the chain of peaks called Jugal Himal that includes Dorje Lakpa (6966m) Madiya (6257m) and Phurbi Chhyachu (6,637 m). This is a remote and unfrequented region, despite being close to Kathmandu. The Trekking offers a combination of rich cultural heritage, unsurpassed beauty and diversity of flora and fauna. There are few villages and no hotels on this route. In some places, the route passes through villages and settlements of different ethnic people like Tamangs, Newars, Sherpas, Brahmins, Chhetris, and Gurungs. Since teahouses are not available along the route, camping trek is operated. Most part of the route is entirely free of human settlement. Panch Pokhari is one of the less explored trekking routes.
|Day 01||Arrive in Tribhuwan International Airport & Taken to Hotel|
|Day 02||Sightseeing in Kathamandu|
|Day 03||Kathmandu to Chautara by bus ride will take approximately 5hrs and Chautara to Syaule by trek for couple of hour to Syaule.|
|Day 04||Syaule to Kamikharka Danda(2300m)|
|Day 05||Kamikharka to Chyochyo Danda(3160m) 5hrs|
|Day 06||Chyochyo Danda to Hile Bhanjyang(3800m) 6hrs|
|Day 07||Hile Bhanjyang-Nasem Pati (3862m) 5hrs|
|Day 08||Nasempati to Pach pokhari(4462m) 5hrs|
|Day 09||Rest day and explore|
|Day 10||Pach Pokhari to Gai Kharka(2200m) 6hr|
|Day 11||Gai kharka to Yagri(1360m) 5hrs|
|Day 12||Yagri to Shermaththang|
|Day 13||Shermathung to Melamchi Bazar|
|Day 14||Drive to Kathmandu|
|Day 15||Leisure Day at Kathmandu|
In order to be clear and precise about the price quoted by Ascent Himalayas, you fill find below what is included and what is not included in the price. As you will see, the price of the trip covers roughly everything except the cost of your flight to come to Kathmandu, your insurance and your own extras.
· All arrival and departure transfer services in Kathmandu
· 4 nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu on B/B basis (total number of nights at arrival and departure)
· Guide,and porters during the trekking including wages, equipment, medical & accident insurances for all staff
· Domestic flight ticket to Jomsom-Ktm Members.
· 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea or coffee) along with accommodation during the trek.
· Trekking Fee
· First Aid medical kit for the Members and staff
· Satellite phone for security - available to Members at cost
· Government Taxes levied in Nepal
· Two Ascent Himalayas duffle bags
· Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu
· International flight fare from/to Kathmandu
· Any airport departure taxes which might be applicable at the airport.
· Visa fees
· Tips for Guide and porter staff (up to the Member to decide the amount)
· Any costs related to the trip terminating earlier than expected (such as additional nights in Kathmandu or changing international flight tickets)
· Any costs related to the Member having left the trip earlier than the rest of the group or having decided to spend one or more days in lodges when the rest of the team are trekking.
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except welcome dinner)
· Extra hotel charges at Kathmandu (such as bar and laundry expenses)
· Personal Trekking Gears
· Travel insurance
· Personal repatriation and medical insurance (mandatory)
· Emergency evacuation and / or helicopter rescue if required
Duration: 16 Days