Mount Everest has been the biggest dream of every mountaineer. It is the most popular and challenging choice among the mountaineers. Ascent Himalayas has traditionally been running the Everest South side expedition and we are here to help you to make this dream a reality.
The south side has a good record of success due to the easy access of the route. Ascent Himalayas plans and leads to Everest every year from south side of Nepal. We offer an entirely experienced Sherpas, with the great support and plenty of oxygen supplies.
1 April 05 Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
2 April 06 Preparation day at Kathmandu
3 April 07 Flight to Lukla(2804m) and trek to Phakding
4 April 08 Trek to Namche Bazar(3441m)
5 April 09 Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar
6 April 10 Trek to Debuche(3820m)
7 April 11 Trek to Dingboche(4410m)
8 April 12 Acclimatization day at Dingboche
9 April 13 Trek to Chukhung
10 April 14 Trek to Island Peak Base Camp
11 April 15 Climb to Island Peak High Camp
12 April 16 Summit Island Peak(6189m) and back to High Camp
13 April 17 Descend to Chukhung
14 April 18 Trek to Lobuche via Kongma La Pass
15 April 19 Trek to Everest Base Camp
16 April 20 Rest day at Everest Base Camp
17 April 21 Recovery and rest day
18 April 22 Puja day
19 April 23 Training at Base Camp
20 April 24 Rest day and prepare for Camp rotation
21 April 25 Climb to Camp 1
22 April 26 Climb to Camp 2
23 April 27 Climb up to Lhotse face and back to Camp 2
24 April 28 Descend from Camp 2 to Base Camp
25 April 29 Rest day at Base Camp
26 April 30 Rest day at Base Camp
· All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport.
· 4 nights’ accommodations at 4/5 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
· Necessary staffs including experienced guides, cook, kitchen staffs and porters during the trekking and climbing.
· Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector to all climbing member and Staff.
· All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
· 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/ Lodge/ Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing.
· National Park entry fee
· Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Everest.
· Island Peak Permit
· Garbage Deposit
· One Experienced Government Licensed Liaison officer.
· All salary, equipment, Air ticket from Ktm-lukla-ktm,food and allowances of Liaison Officer.
· 1:1 Climbing Sherpa Per client.
· All the Salary, Equipment charge Air ticket food of the Sherpa’s and other staffs.
· All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs in trekking and expedition.
· First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
· Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the pay service.
· Radio set for communication during climbing.
· Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
· Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
· Each expedition member will have an individual tent.
· Solar panel/Generator for light and battery charger.
· All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3. Icefall charges.
· 8 bottles of oxygen per client Top out/Summit mask and regulator.
· We provide Sherpa's tents, food for climbing, and insurance
· Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
· 2 Company Duffle Bag
· Farewell Dinner before departure.
· Summit bonus 1000
· Tips for staffs
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
· Personal climbing Equipment’s
· Personal life, Medical insurance
· Emergency evacuation, Helicopter rescue if required
· Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal
· Bar bills & beverage
Duration: 60 Days
Accommodation: Camping + Tea House