Annapurna Base camp Trekking begins a short drive from Pokhara to Phedi. This trekking includes Ghorepani (Poon hill) one of the best Himalayas viewpoints in Annapurna regions. Our 14 days Annapurna base camp trekking offer one of the best views of all Annapurna Ranges including Dhaulagiri and many other popular peaks of Nepal. According to your timeframe of the holiday, the itinerary can be customized. Annapurna Base Camp trekking is the classic trekking, which is situated under the immense south face of Annapurna. Annapurna Base Camp is popular trekking and a moderate trekking that starts at Phedi a short drive of about 45 minutes from Pokhara takes you to the foot [Base Camp, 4130m] of the Mt. Annapurna, one of the most magnificent peaks in the world. During trekking, you will also visit natural hot spring at Jhinu danda. Annapurna base camp trekking passes through the middle hills of Nepal with Gurung (Gurkhas soldier’s villages) and forests of oak, magnolia, and rhododendron. The trail then follows the Modi Khola River into the Sanctuary where you enter a hidden amphitheater with a superb view of snowy peaks.
From Annapurna Base Camp trekking you will see Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna I and III, Gangapurna and Machhapuchhare (know as the Fishtail because of its distinctive shape). Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is not particularly difficult trekking although there are some steep climbs and a few narrow bridges. It’s ago od trekking to do if you would like to get into the high Himalayas without the longer acclimatization period required for some of the other trekking. The highest altitude reached is 4,130m at Annapurna Base Camp.
After Annapurna Base Camp Trekking, you will follow the same way trekking back to Chhomrong (a beautiful village with the finest lodges) and will catch another trail to Ghorepani poon hill. We ascend Poon Hill (3193m) for sunrise; an impressive mountain panorama is revealed with spectacular views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna 1, Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, the fluted peak and Machapuchare, known as the fishtail because of its distinctive summit shape.
|Start Date||End Date||Group Size||Availability||Price||Booking|
|25/03/2022||07/04/2022||2 - 15 people||Available||USD 1600||Enquiry|
|01/04/2022||14/11/2022||2 - 15 people||Available||USD 1600||Enquiry|
|15/11/2022||29/04/2022||2 - 15 people||Available||USD 1600||Enquiry|
The gear listed below is recommended for these kinds of trips. We encourage you to get all equipment listed below for the trip and kindly ensure you check and try every equipment. You can also buy or hire the same in Kathmandu, as they are available in the many trekking shops from branded to local manufacturers in Kathmandu.
Clothing and Footwear
• Long-sleeved shirts
• Warm Jackets/Sweater/Pullover
• Waterproof jackets and trousers
• Inner wears
• Warm socks
• Cap/Hat to protect from the sun during the trek
• Woolen Hat, Warm gloves, Balaclava sand Bandana/Scarf
• Extra clothes to wear in Kathmandu when you come back from the trek.
• Trekking shoes (Preferably full to support your ankle)
• Slippers/Flip flops to wear at camp
• Daypack 30-35 liters (To carry your sunblock, water, camera, waterproof jacket
and others that you may require while trekking)
• Down Jacket
• Sleeping bag with liner •
• Headlamps with extra batteries
• Sunglasses with UV protection
• Camera with charger or spare batteries
• A pair of trekking poles
• Water bottle one (1) liter
• Laundry bag to keep the dirty clothes
• Large plastic bags to keep the clothes dry
Toiletries and hygiene
• Quick-drying towel
• Small face towel
• Toothbrush &T Toothpaste
• Deodorants, Soap and Shampoo (Smaller bottle)
• Face and body moisturizer, Sunscreen and lip balm
• Hand sanitizer/Antiseptic wipes
• Hygiene products
• Basic first aid kit
© Ascent Himalayas. all rights reserved.
Website by Brevin CreationTO TOP